Discuss Self Employed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

johnnyb

Does this just happen to us or do other people get it as well, we have numourous accounts with 5x different wholesalers, but one of them doesent half try it on with us, give you an eg, 2x strips of 15a connectors say, invoice comes to us as 2x full packs of connectors, thats just for starters loads of similar things, and the company begins with C and ends in F 3x barrell name, does any one else have these problems.

hi

o yes!! got charged £20 for a pack of 5 amp connectors the other day....
thats just one example! cant be wasting time going through every invoice in detail too! :mad:

cheers

not just a self employed issue, the other problem i have is the price seems to depend who answers the phone or serves you
i try to deal with the same person in each wholesalers but for some reason that person is often the busy one:D

Oh glad about that then , it does keep us on our toes, i suppose with the bigger companies if 20% scrape through they are laughin all the way to the bank eh!

Me too, credit notes a nightmare, no one can give you a price as they darnt without ringing your branch to find out what your discounts are, personally i too now avoid using them wherever possible, i rather my money went to the smaller privatly owned wholesaler in thease hard times.
p.s
does every one get 2.5% off monthly statement with early settlement ?

Me too, credit notes a nightmare, no one can give you a price as they darnt without ringing your branch to find out what your discounts are, personally i too now avoid using them wherever possible, i rather my money went to the smaller privatly owned wholesaler in thease hard times.
p.s
does every one get 2.5% off monthly statement with early settlement ?

I do:)

Reply to Self Employed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net