Discuss Shot of the day in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandySparks

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
That's a nice cat ladder. One of ours will climb the loft ladder whenever one of us is up there for something. He's really fast too. Takes him a lot longer to get down, although he always manages in the end. When I'm finished up there and I want to shut the hatch, he gets dropped through the hatch unceremoniously, if I can catch him!

D

drew35

It looks like someone's put a shed directly outside their window? And aren't cats supposed to go in wheelie bins???

oldtimer

Regular EF Member
I would like to think it was a RCD protected 6mm to the shed but it does not look like its going there so maybe the customer just wanted a new shower supply but did not want to rip up the floors to do it

snowhead

Respected Member
Mentor
Trainee Access
Grey cable, white clips,, Naughty,, even if there was enough of them.
Wickes must have been out of stock again.

S

Swicade

Just needs a thought bubble adding from the cat.....'One is not amused!' or '...Really?...*sighs*'

Jimmy Boy

Electrician's Arms
I was at work today and just had to take a pic of this semi comatose mutt that fell asleep with his chops hooked on the cage door..oh how we laffed !

Dog Chops.jpg

SKY

Regular EF Member
That cat would not pass his NVQ attempting a ladder like that without the correct PPE.

Jimmy Boy

Electrician's Arms
The Health and Safety at work Act only applies to humans..Pussy can do as she pleases..and don't they all..LOL

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 100 72.5%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.5%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.