Discuss smoke detectors in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

diditrain

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi everyone, could someone tell me if there are any issues with having smoke detectors supplied from two different lighting circuits if i am using radio bases?

Many thank`s

Thank`s for the replies.
acat can you elaborate on cable being to BS5839?
If i was to take a feed to each detector are you saying that this should be different from standard twin and cpc?

Reply to smoke detectors in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I currently have a home with 7 interconnected, hard-wired smoke detectors. I have a hard-wired heat alarm in the garage that I need to have...
Replies
Views
I need your help please once again in tracing a fault. Am DIY but not clueless. Converting former kitchen into 2 rooms: bathroom and laundry. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views
Doing work in a house the other day, and noticed they didn't have any smoke detectors... (well, one.. and it was a small 9v thing) So ive sent in...
Replies
Views
I have a bathroom fan with a moisture detector that turns it on and off. It also has a control circuit to turn it on/off when moisture is not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock