Discuss .......................so true in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Jake was dying. His wife sat at the bedside.

He looked up and said weakly:
'I have something I must confess.'

'There's no need to, 'his wife replied.

'No,' he insisted,
'I want to die in peace.
I slept with your sister, your best friend,
Her best friend, and your mother!'

'I know,' she replied.
'Now just rest and let the poison work.'

10 word novel.......

Lonnie took cocaine,then Lonnie was happy. Then Lonnie died.

all i'm on is 5% ale. good for body and soul. her indoors is actually watching the film " summer holiday" and wondering why i'm on the pc.

Reply to .......................so true in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello. Just a lowly homeowner here who is beginning to panic after a major house renovation regarding relocation of the main supply cable to the...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am the wife of an electrician feeling absolutely gutted. We have had a complaint from a customer who is seeking a £500 refund for a consumer...
Replies
Views
A Lady friend of mine (Sister in Law before you all start) has a problem, next door is complaining about the smell of her cooking (it's a mid...
Replies
Views
HI all, Ill keep this as short as possible, basically annex off existing Large house, didn't do demand as existing house as swimming pool and its...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock