Currently reading:
Some pics from a FULL rewire.

Discuss Some pics from a FULL rewire. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

zedess

-
Reaction score
Agreed a job to change half a dozen internal light fitting and one external light fitting,turned up this morning, was told the house had been fully rewired 6 months ago by one of them part p electricians..so i had a poke around as u do.... 001.jpg005.jpg007.jpg008.jpg019.jpg022.jpg024.jpg025.jpg

if there was EVER a thread that justifies the abolishment of the part p scheme , its this.

epic fail of the highest order

and we all know damn well the nic will do f. all

report him lol ? i'd kick his head in.

Wow what a neat contentious installation that is there, The outside lights very tidy, its hard to tell he has even been there. Always nice to see a big hole blown through the wall an then line up with trunking nicely. I was under the impression that the niceic were quite strict on work standards, would love for this clowns assessor to take a look at this shambles,This is a unsupervised 16 year old kids on work experience job surley

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO While all this whinging behind someone's back keeps going on these people will keep getting away with it. So please stand up and name and shame him on a public forum............as he or she will keep doing this crap and taking people's money, you can see by the workmanship they just give a sh"t and I'm afraid you will be partly responsible for not doing your utmost to put a stop to it, think of it as your duty....................

IMHO While all this whinging behind someone's back keeps going on these people will keep getting away with it. So please stand up and name and shame him on a public forum............as he or she will keep doing this crap and taking people's money, you can see by the workmanship they just give a sh"t and I'm afraid you will be partly responsible for not doing your utmost to put a stop to it, think of it as your duty....................

Well said.

Reply to Some pics from a FULL rewire. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back