Discuss Spell checker in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Is it me or do we no longer have a notification (red line under the word) where you have spelled something incorrectly?
I want's dreaming that we used to have this feature am I...

i know it's not the forum. just trying to find out where, next posts help. just got to get rid odf all these google ads.

See my post above mate.

Soz mate... My post is about switching on Spell Checker.

Is it me or do we no longer have a notification (red line under the word) where you have spelled something incorrectly?
I want's dreaming that we used to have this feature am I...
Mine must think I'm American neighbors color ..
administrator
The-which-program-(part-of-my-Firefox-on-PC)-game.png

It's part of my "poorly configured-firefox"
..Had to "Hover" an active TEXT BOX ..to be able to see /tweak settings !..

Oh no. Circumventing the ads?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Christ, imagine what would be left online without ads. That'd be a sad day.
[automerge]1569768009[/automerge]
There we go. :D ;) :D

Last edited:
I use the "British English Dictionary (Marco Pinto)" it's in the add-ons area of firefox. Mostly prevents the dreaded color, neigbor, and any other incorrect spellings. ;)
[automerge]1569856704[/automerge]
if in doubt stick "about:addons" in your browsers url bar at the top without quotes, then click on dictionaries and add the one i mentioned.

Reply to Spell checker in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We were all told that SPD's were mandatory under A3 from September last year and even sat through the webinar spelling it out. I work an area...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
So, I had a random idea last night about something new on the forum. It is more of a brainstorm at the moment but I wanted to ask you guys about...
Replies
Views
I was looking for the likes of the SQB1603K and see it is out of stock at CEF and no delivery option available. Odd. Then I search for the part on...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock