Discuss Strictly to allow same sex couples in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Taylortwocities

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but isn’t this the BBC’s PC bias going a (dance) step too far. In my opinion they’ll see the audience figures plummet.

I’m sorry, but isn’t this the BBC’s PC bias going a (dance) step too far. In my opinion they’ll see the audience figures plummet.
Couldn't care what they do TTC don't bother watching yhat sort pf Carp anyway, Bag humbug. :laughing::grinning::D

me too pete. better things to watch, like grass growing or paint drying.

me too pete. better things to watch, like grass growing or paint drying.
Or wine bottle getting emptier, My Mrs don't even watch it, and She watches some Carp "60 min makeover" for one, now that IS A LOAD OF GARBAGE especially when that John Amarmalade or whatever his name is on, he wears a skirt, pretending it's a kilt, and prances about the house, still he must be doing something right to be on the TV.

Last edited:
My wife used to watch it,to be honest some of the music was good.. :)
Anyway it is nothing new , when I was a lad it was always the women dancing together on the floor.

My wife used to watch it,to be honest some of the music was good.. :)
Anyway it is nothing new , when I was a lad it was always the women dancing together on the floor.
What dancing around their handbags cus us Males couldn't or wouldn't ask em for a dance, remember it well.

there was always a fit one and an ugly one. i always ended up with the Hitler in knickers.

but why does a 60 min. makeover take them all day?

Factual news from The Sun?

I don't think so PMSL.

It'll never happen.

Edit: wait there, that's just same sex couples in the normal show. The title suggests a whole new show or only same sex couples.

That's fine with me. What's the matter with that?

Let 'em get on with it and catch up with the times. Should have a ratio about the same as actual life IMO.

Some raunchy dances like the tango would look awesome with same sex couples. Very new take on an old traditional dance.

It's getting boring anyway watching what is basically the exact same show every year. I didn't think it'd last this long.

I think they already did it in the American version, or Australia or somewhere.
UK already had a Mr and Mr version of Mr and Mrs. Nothing wrong with it.

Now That reminds me, ive got Naked Attraction sky plussed from last week still to watch. :eek:;)

My daughter loves to watch it. I don't mind if they are the same sex.
Maybe they should design robot to dance together, I would probably watch that.

Times change. The world evolves. Dancing changes and evolves.People ( particularly older people ) don’t like change.

Me and the misses love strictly.

A bit of girl on girl dancing can only improve the show.

As for a bit of man on man dancing bring that on too.

For all those guys out there who don’t watch it you don’t know what your missing.
Especially the pro lady dancers, really miss olga and her rediculously skimpy outfits.

Won’t happen after Brexit ;)

Audience figures? You mean couch potatoes losing weight?

I'll admit to watching it, the only reason is the stunning pro dancers, I miss Olga Jordan but can cope with Diane buswell, Hubba hubba.

Reply to Strictly to allow same sex couples in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock