Discuss Subscribe to ElectriciansForums.net and Get No Ads! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score

Subscribe to ElectriciansForums.net and get no Google ads, and no sponsors sidebar block. Clearly you'll still see sponsors in and around the forum. And their posts and threads remain. There is also a list of them in the main electrical forum to make sure you're saving on the gear they supply.

Directly support the forum by showing your support and accepting the option that gives you a tag. Or incognito, and it all happens without anybody knowing about it.

Thanks to those that have subscribed already we've been able to get a new server to cope with the demand in traffic (and general processes with the software change) across the three forums.

Keep up the good work people. :)

Massive thanks to the subscribers so far. Due to them subscribing we were able to upgrade the forum Search engines on all three forums.

A direct input there.

Thanks peeps.

Click HERE to see the subscription page (you wont get charged for clicking this link)

There are options:-
  • £5 per month WITH a tag next to your name
  • £5 per month WITHOUT a tag next to your name
  • £40 per year WITH a tag £40 per year WITHOUT a tag
  • £200 LIFETIME ON ALL FORUMS - WITH EXTRA OPTIONS

OptionSubscribedLifetime
Supports the forumYesYes
Removes Google AdsYesYes
Removes Sponsors SidebarYesYes
Removes Sponsors In-Content Banners❌Yes
Self-Change UsernameYesYes
Profile Vanity URL❌Yes
Bypass 'Post Flood Check' (can post multiple posts with no wait)YesYes
Can Watch TagsYesYes
View Popular Content ListsYesYes
10 Day Post Edit (and title) LimitYesYes
24 Hour Conversation Message Edit LimitYesYes
Max Conversation Recipients = 30 (Group Chats)YesYes
Signature 2 Lines + 3 LinksYesYes
View Who Has Read Your Own ThreadsYesYes
View Forum Viewers TotalsYesYes
Manage Own Profile Stats PrivacyYesYes
Reset Profile Views StatYesYes
Set Username ColourYesYes
Hidden Forum for Dan Website Optimisation Advice❌Yes
All The Above Active On All Three Forums (TF/EF/PF) (same email required)❌Yes

You can cancel at any time with any of them. There's an option to have a username tag, or without. Other than with the lifetime option. You get a tag with that no matter what. :)

You have to use the same email address across all three forums to get the account upgrades on all three.

I'm setting up the forum area of lifetime subscribers, and we'll share in there some website tips, optimisation tips, a few options for web hosts, a few options for wordpress themes that work for tilers etc.

It should pay for itself on the first couple of customers that come through via your website really. :)

I'll be working on some other things too. But then the price may change for newer users of it. But the lifetime users who got in first, will not get charged anything else, ever. :) Quite a commitment I know. But I'm fully invested in it. :D

Reply to Subscribe to ElectriciansForums.net and Get No Ads! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net