Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Sulphur Plasma Lighting in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

Inteificio

I have always been a theoretical fan of this lighting solution since I found out about it, but cannot get any quotes!

Does anyone know any UK company that can supply these lamps and the approximate costings?

I am assuming they would have to be a **** take on the prices otherwise they would be popular, but just want to find out.

For anyone who does not know what they are they are fascinating.

140lm/w+
dimmable
dimer emmision - perfect colour representation, unique on the market place.

The way they work is good too.

Get one ball of sulphur, heat it up until it becomes a plasma, spin it at a few thousand RPM and fire microwaves in to it.
This is why I assume it might not be cheap!

You normally find, ....If they don't or are reluctant to publish prices, there's a reason!! That reason normally means ''Ultra Expensive''!! Also noticed they only give performance and % running cost figures, so no chance of getting any pay back periods.... lol!!!

Reply to Sulphur Plasma Lighting in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have the typical LED on Dimmer switch. All the lights flicker in my house are very inconsistent times. By let me clarify by saying all the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I have a Malibu 120W Light timer for low voltage outdoor lights. When I manually set to ON, the lights go on, so I know the lights are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 147834
D
Hi all, I've been having some issues trying to fix a fluorescent light in the bathroom. Here's the steps I've taken so far after it suddenly...
Replies
Views
I am trying to put a 5ft fluorescent light in a garden office on a Dimmable switch. I got standard 230v light fitting which requires a T8 lamp. I...
Replies
Views
radiohead
R
Hi all, I'm carrying out some fixed wire testing remedial works and I have this one to repair. This work of art is an I guzzini lighting coloum...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock