Discuss Sunday mooch with the pooch in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Come on then, let's see your pets on this fine Sunday.
It's got to be taken today though.
Here's jack taking five minutes while on his mooch.
Sunday mooch with the pooch 20190915_085601 - EletriciansForums.net

Misia's op. area. bald as a badger. dressing coming off today.stitches out next weekend. obviously she's being pampered and minimal excercise. she's walking well on the operated leg though.

Sunday mooch with the pooch 030 - EletriciansForums.net

Ok. We’ve had a horse... now you get my girls’ budgie.
Sunday mooch with the pooch 26473B0C-70B0-4C71-AFC9-EE736890B99D - EletriciansForums.net

Still got 2 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs, a really fast house spider and an angry wasp to try and photograph.
The last two are not pets. :)

and the dressing off, stitches revealed.

Sunday mooch with the pooch 033 - EletriciansForums.net

Sunday mooch with the pooch IMG_20190915_140937512 - EletriciansForums.net

Friday Tonto was 2 years old. Not a puppy anymore. But a bike rally just went past and he ran off. So still a puppy at heart.

Get well soon @telectrix doggy. (Can't scroll up that far on phone now without losing my pic)

she's doing well dan. wound looks fine. she's using the leg.

Sunday mooch with the pooch 20190816_162512 - EletriciansForums.net

Me and Alfie relaxing. The dog is the one with more hair :)

Reply to Sunday mooch with the pooch in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock