Discuss Sunderland in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Daily mirror has a list of some of the watsapp messages between the paedo and his victim. He knew full and well she had only just turned 15. Should be thrown into the wear wearing concrete boots!

Fingers crossed for a guilty on the other two charges, what's been reported doesn't look like the greatest evidence but I suppose it depends what she says in court, if she says anything. He will almost certainly serve time though, and lose his career. And then hopefully be dealt with.

So you'd want some form of retribution to supliment whatever our legal system had deemed to fit his crime ?

Do you think that the sentences given out to child sex offenders are representative of the harm they cause to children, the trauma they cause to families, and the risk they pose to every child who happens to end up near them?

That's a politicians trick, ignoring a question by answering it with another question.

So what form of extra judicial punishment are you advocating ? castration ? throw them off a building ? hanging ? bullet between the eyes ?

Me ? - I'd be happy with whatever punishment our legal system deemed to suit the crime, that's what civilised folks in civilised places tend to do.

So you're happy with people who hoard sexual pictures of children getting suspended sentences? Community orders? You're happy that rapists get 5 years, yet someone who defrauds the taxman gets 18? If that makes me uncivilised, then I'm proud of that fact.

I'm not gonna sit here and make threats, but I don't advocate death, that's too kind, there would be a lot more pain, and for a lot longer time than just simple murder.

If you're asking me what I'd like to see happen to child sex offenders or rapists, then I'll answer it. I would love to send them down a slide, underground, with a nice 20ft drop at the end, enough to break a leg or ankles. I would then just leave them there to die. These sort of scum need eradicating and deserve nothing but a slow, painful death.

So you'd want some form of retribution to supliment whatever our legal system had deemed to fit his crime ?

Unfortunately the British justice system doesn't see castration and leg breaking as acceptable puishment against paedos so yeah there would need to be retribution alongside whatever slap on the wrists the court gives him!

No, you've just assumed that.

He actually didn't assume that, it's what you said above sean. You said abouve that ud be happy with whatever sentence the courts imposed and as the example Englishman presented is commonplace then you must actually be happy sex offenders get lenient sentences!

So you're happy with people who hoard sexual pictures of children getting suspended sentences? Community orders? You're happy that rapists get 5 years, yet someone who defrauds the taxman gets 18? .

This is what he's assumed, he's conflated my disagreement with his sadistic retribution with the acceptance of the above - I said no such thing.

This is what he's assumed, he's conflated my disagreement with his sadistic retribution with the acceptance of the above - I said no such thing.

There was no assumption

Me ? - I'd be happy with whatever punishment our legal system deemed to suit the crime, that's what civilised folks in civilised places tend to do.

So you're saying that you're happy with the derisory sentences handed out to child sex offenders, because that's what the punishment that "the legal system deemed to suit the crime" thereby saying that you're happy with all sentences handed out to child sex offenders, because the vast majority of these are given a slap on the wrist and very few see the inside of a prison cell.

And child sex offenders deserve the most sadistic punishment available and nothing less. And I would be happy to carry this out, as I'm sure most on here would.

Last edited:
There was no assumption

So you're saying that ........

You don't get it do you

You've said you've not made an assumption, yet you follow that comment with an assumption of what I am saying.

You then follow up with a complete work of fiction about the fate of child sex offenders

"the vast majority of these are given a slap on the wrist and very few see the inside of a prison cell"

Do you really beleive that to be true ?

There is always two sides to every story and although I've not kept upto date with the Johnson case I have "followed" the Ched Evans case. Please have a read of his website.
Ched Evans Was Wrongly Convicted of Rape on 20th April 2012 | Ched Evans Official Website
Imagine if he's innocent.

Maybe he is innocent, but why was he found guilty, why did the court of appeal reject his challenge ?

He's fortunate to have a few quid, so he can afford to employ advocates for his lost cause.

That website is a nonsense - photos of him holding kids, with a cute dog, at a wedding - portraying him as just another bloke.

An entire page stating that the victim deleted some of her online content, implying it was relevant to the defences case.

Another page detailing how many visitors the site has had and how much "support" he has.

It's just paid for propaganda, his legal team will be very happy - until his wallet is empty.

Here's a less biased view of that case.

The Ched Evans case shows rape victim-blamers are getting scared | Joan Smith | Opinion | The Guardian

Reply to Sunderland in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock