Discuss Suspected extreme low frequency modulation in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

noidea

DIY
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm not sure how to explain what I'm experiencing but from my research I suspect my problems are coming from extreme low frequency modulation or some type of emp device.
Other than physical symptoms I experience myself, some of the strange electrical issues I'm having are blown fuses in garage door opener, sparks when plugging appliances in, cctv microphone working without being plugged in while the cord is wrapped up in loops, LED tube lights in garage mildly glowing while turned off, analogue clock stopping with brand new batteries when placed high on the wall in normal position but runs fine when placed lower on a shelf away from any power outlets or wiring in walls, noises of cables moving in the ceiling and walls. I have reason to believe I may have been targeted by my ex partner and her associates after I gained full custody of my son in a messy court dispute. After countless hours of research the only thing I can find familiar to what I'm dealing with is low frequency modulation to create extreme low frequency radiation. I think I know what I'm looking for but I have no idea where it would be located or how or what it would be connected to, I also have issues with my fridge some days it seems to run normally other days the motor seems to be running non stop. I live in a new property with solar and battery setup and have also noticed my inverter drawing from the grid while I have a full battery and sun is shining with solar panels in use. I've contacted SA power and they installed a data logger at my meter box for 3 days and I'm now waiting for the reply. My electrician who installed the solar and fit out the house can't explain why this is happening but he's fairly inexperienced and never dealt with issues like this. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Daniel.

Reply to Suspected extreme low frequency modulation in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock