• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Telaris 0100 Plus for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparks72

I have a Telaris 0100 Plus multi function tester for sale.
I bought it from a Plumber who had a career change, I have one of these testers myself, excellent piece of kit in my opinion.
It's been used once, it's in brand new condition, has all the leads, carry case & still has the protective film on the screen, it will require calibration.
You can PM me if your interested, I will post the item to anywhere in the country if required.

Reply to Telaris 0100 Plus for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was working alongside the plumber yesterday. I had to drill some 32mm holes through joists. I always use my Makita 481 high torque drill will a...
Replies
Views
I have a megger mft1711 tester for sale, in decent condition, still got the plasticky bit on the screen, comes with all leads and original case...
Replies
Views
If this is posted in the wrong location, please remove. I am listing some items for sale that I have laying around. Everything listed below is...
Replies
Views
I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors I have the following for sale please message me for...
Replies
Views
I have for sale, this multi function tester. It`s in great condition, as you can see in the pictures as it has quite literally only been used a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock