Discuss telescopic ladder, you need one in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ladder was good, he was bad!
He was showing off with his speedy setup window cleaning - I still gave him a like!

After 12 mins of trying he says to his mate, “hold that leaky tube over it while I go turn it off at the stop tap” - whaaaaat!

Reminds me of a job I did at the AA's head office we were running a coax from the roof to the main data suite after hours, got it down the riser to the ground floor when it was noticed that there was a spray of water from above we found the leak a couple of floors up where a vent pipe had split at a fitting this got worse as the pipe fell apart and we ended with a 1" BSP pipe running full bore for nearly 2 hours. The on call plumbers couldn't isolate it because the valve to isolate it was seized and they ended up getting rather wet hammering a wooden plug into the broken pipe fitting. The plumber reckoned that a few 10's of thousands of litres of water had dropped before the leak was stopped.
I thought we & our insurers would be in the firing line for the repair bill for the repairs having taken out 6 lifts and flooded the reception area from the riser to the front doors as well as the basement post room. Didn't sleep to well that night thinking about how to explain what happened to the client as well as the insurance company, headed to site the following morning expecting the worst only to be told it wasn't our fault as they had paid a plumbing contractor to replace number of pipes 12 - 18 month's previously and it was clear this one hadn't been so the plumbing contractor was getting the bill for the repairs

Reply to telescopic ladder, you need one in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net