Discuss The Forgotten Few.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I was a member in 2008,since then names come along sometimes disappear quickly,others like Tel become forum fixtures :p
This forum was once very active,its older membership seemed to interact with each other more so than these last few years (or maybe that is just my perception)

Some names are very sadly missed.I found the post by Essex to be a little bit offensive regards to some fine characters

I will accept that. In life sometimes you like people and sometimes you don’t. I think that is magnified in a forum setting.

I stand by my opinion which is precisely that, an opinion. One that I would happily converse to those people if they wished. If an opinion is offensive then whomever is offended will live a long and angry life.

I will accept that. In life sometimes you like people and sometimes you don’t. I think that is magnified in a forum setting.

I stand by my opinion which is precisely that, an opinion. One that I would happily converse to those people if they wished. If an opinion is offensive then whomever is offended will live a long and angry life.
well, i'm offended by your post.... you've not slagged me off.. :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::laughing::laughing::laughing:

well, i'm offended by your post.... you've not slagged me off.. :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I don't want a Solar Badge cuz I know Sweet Fanny Adams about Solar, other than it comes from the Sun, are the Borg involved?

......t. I think that is magnified in a forum setting.

I stand by my opinion which is precisely that, an opinion. ........
I found in a small team , working together for more than 10 years ... when pride got hurt - mean words were said !
( that would not normally be said to a family member )
... Making up was hard work / but usually worth it ...
--- Or we ended up back in the "play-ground" --

..Best just all hug and get over our egos.. !

Some good characters have graced the forum over the years, but like everything in life things end, people move on as does life.
Remember the good times, forget the bad times and just live in the moment.
We could all be dead this time next week.

I don't want a Solar Badge cuz I know Sweet Fanny Adams about Solar, other than it comes from the Sun, are the Borg involved?
I'll try my best not to hit that badge button when I'm in the Admin cp Pete, honest!!! :p

Speaking of missing members, where's Mike these days, mdj not seen him post for a while.

Some good characters have graced the forum over the years, but like everything in life things end, people move on as does life.
Remember the good times, forget the bad times and just live in the moment.
We could all be dead this time next week.
I'm going to remember that next week and if it happens you're going to get a tight ticking off!

People come and go, some fond memories, some foul, but in general the forum manages to tick on whoever is on here. The dilution factor can help at times!
I am backing off a bit at the moment, but may resurge at a later date.
It is nice to have a known person on the forum posting because you can know how to approach the post; will it be silly, funny, factual, accurate!

Reply to The Forgotten Few.... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock