Discuss The world diving championships in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you seriously follow diving as a sport? That's hardcore sport addict stuff....I'm impressed :)

Well a Honduras Player has now taken the lead, a frenchman attempted to kick him but actually missed, the Honduras player jumped in the air in agony and was rolling around for 3-4 minutes, he was in absolute agony lol, the replay showed he wasn;t even touched, he is now in first place with only 7 minutes left of the first half.

Just seen it Mike they are a Bloody disgrace to mankind, Can you imagine them in a Rugby match Pmsl

I think I might have the wrong end of the stick, this isn't diving as in diving into a swimming pool is it?

I think I might have the wrong end of the stick, this isn't diving as in diving into a swimming pool is it?
NO lol, the french and Italians are well know to be cheats when playing football, hence the word Diving where they fall about on the floor rolling around when they have not even been touched.

I expect in South Africa you have all the matches televised live Andy? it is a rugby nation though isn't it? I expect there is still partying going on after the Wales win

On the national TV channels (SABC) it's very rare to get live rugby,the SABC are more likely to broadcast live football. There's politics behind it and it's a long story for another day.

If you want live sport here you either subscribe to DSTV which is satellite TV and quite exopensive (ZAR700.00 per month I think) and it gives you a handful of Super Sport channels, otherwise you use internet live streaming channels some of which would be illegal in the UK although not necessarily so here. I opt for the latter option, although most of the streaming services are free the bandwidth cost is quite high here (ZAR30.00/Gig FOR 4 MEG broadband ADSL) so you still pay.

Reply to The world diving championships in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net