Discuss There's no such thing as a tidy up fairy. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

stamped 2000 XVI, does that mean year 2000?

I have to disagree tel last night I had a kebab and a few bottles of hobgoblin all left on my magic coffee table and this morning everything had been cleared away :rolleyes::D

Tel! You can't really say you've tidied up. I can't see any of the original items neatly put away, so basically you've just got your arm and they've all been swept on the floor just out of camera range :D.

Actually, I apologise the zippo has been neatly moved to the right so it is nicely lined up on top of the cigarette packet ;)

Sorry Tel, I'm picking on you today:(

hehe. quite a bit of stuff was squirreled away in appropriate drawers, etc, some in a bread tray for sorting and going on van or losing for another 2 years.

au contraire! I know exactly where everything is, but I'll probably have forgot by tomorrow.

Reply to There's no such thing as a tidy up fairy. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I've inherited a very tight space, a KMF switch and some split-con for a sub-main to try and tidy up. It's a joyous non-restrained single...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have an RCD that keeps cutting the power at random times without actually tripping, if I reset it, the power comes on and will stay...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just been scratching my head about this one and wonder if I've missed anything. A few weeks ago I installed a new circuit for a 3kw oven and...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views
Hi all, There's 2 single fan ovens in the house my mother recently moved into. Posh elecronic AEG units. It's been sat empty for a year, so the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock