Currently reading:
Tony Blair £41k a month secret oil deal

Discuss Tony Blair £41k a month secret oil deal in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

My god i can't believe just how naive some of you lot are here!!!

Now just imagine how much those politicians that you ''like'' have made over the years in Office!! lol!!

In your naivety you forget all the civil servants who are more bent who have probably been coaching the MP's on their expenses claims

They should of given that terrorist arrested for plotting to kill him a new gun and lift to his house.

The guys a ----er, jointly responsible for hundreds of thousands of people being killed, and the smarmy git, still has the bloody audacity to keep claiming what hes done in life was the right choice.

Should be hung for war crimes.

So you'd have to hang the majority of MPs because they supported the invasion which could not have gone ahead otherwise
Not a bad idea Trev, but then who do we have a go at. I could be wrong here, but didn't he say something about WMD's or was that the 2nd time.

He had a bundle of information given to him by (I believe) MI5 which he then presented to parliament.
A majority of MPs voted in favour of the invasion thus they are all war criminals if the same logic is followed.

He had a bundle of information given to him by (I believe) MI5 which he then presented to parliament.
A majority of MPs voted in favour of the invasion thus they are all war criminals if the same logic is followed.
I knew I had seen it somewhere, also I believe someone 'committed suicide' who was connected to this info. It seems to go deep.

Reply to Tony Blair £41k a month secret oil deal in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back