uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Trainee tag and forum in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just in case I'm bring a Muppet, has the trainee forum gone? I appear to have lost the banner and access to said forum.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
There seems to have been a glitch it is there but you can't see it. It is being looked into.

Dan

Admin
Im unable to apply for trainee forum access, is anyone able to help me with this?

Can you see this forum area? - You just need to fill in a couple of details (which we never ever ever give to anybody else. Ever.)
Me too, as well also
This was sorted ages ago Pete. Was a minor glitch.

I don't think we're looking for trainee mentors right now. We had a bit of a tidy up and move around in there and I think we need some more trainees in there before needing more mentors mate. Will keep you posted. :)

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed

Can you see this forum area? - You just need to fill in a couple of details (which we never ever ever give to anybody else. Ever.)

This was sorted ages ago Pete. Was a minor glitch.

I don't think we're looking for trainee mentors right now. We had a bit of a tidy up and move around in there and I think we need some more trainees in there before needing more mentors mate. Will keep you posted. :)
Thanks Dan I was a Mentor and now I aint

Reply to Trainee tag and forum in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom