Discuss TV Shop Refurb. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spudnik

Well chaps, today was the first day of tidying up this little lot.

Loads of Wylex rewireables, big green enclosure is the contactor to shut off all the sockets via switch on the way out of the workshop.

Dis assembled the cupboard as the new DB wouldnt fit:D

8am start:(

Image000.jpg

Then remove the first cu, contactor.

Took ages to number up all the circuits.

Image003.jpg

Then, had to get on and fabricate a ply backer board on battens and standoffs, as the wall was horrendous and the new DB went down past the incomer which comes across the wall.

Hager 16 3ph way DB with extension box along the base which houses main switch, new 4 pole contactor which feeds 3 rcbos for workshop rfc. Digital timer with memory key (not sure how that works yet) that feeds 3 more rcbos for window display lights, and at the end, 63Amp RCD that is a submain to an existing CU in an upstairs office that does part of the showroom.

Image004.jpg

Not really many 'in progress' pics but you get the idea.

Next weekend, hopefully finish off then its back to do all the labeling and schedules and a bit of a tidy up etc..

Ill keep ya posted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to TV Shop Refurb. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Long time lurker so this may be my first question. I am a qualified electrical engineer, but in aeronautics not domestic installations, and I may...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just about to embark on a refurb project that is a 3 storey flat above a two storey shop. Currently there is a 3 phase service head in...
Replies
Views
D
First, apologies for the lengthy explanation that follows. What's more, I'm not sure that my questions fit into here, or the DIY bracket. Bump...
Replies
Views
M
Just after some advice if I may, I was asked to go look at a job this evening at a local hairdressers. the flat above had a leak and damaged some...
Replies
Views
Guest111
G
I've been self employed for 4 years and have just had my second ever experience of a bad customer, where I've walked. Rewire of a 2 bed bungalow...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock