CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss two motor star delta in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi guys i have an issue with one of two motor running star delta for a concrete mixer one motor is pulling out more current than the other one almost 10A difference (1st=39 , 2nd=48) knowing that the 2nd is rewinding both motor are same company

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
hi guys i have an issue with one of tow motor running star delta for a concrete mixer one motor is pulling out more current than the other one almost 10A difference (1st=39 , 2nd=48) knowing that the 2nd is rewinding both motor are same company
Pardon??

LeeH

-
Arms
Esteemed
Maybe one is just doing much more work or they are different sizes.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Maybe one is just doing much more work or they are different sizes.
What sort of Cement mixer? static or portable? single or three phasr, got to ask these stupid questions worked with Diplomats a lot, not the brightest technical minds on planet Earth ae they?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
actually without load he is pulling more current and we just rewind it and fix it and its same size same company manufacturer thanks for help

Are they on the same or separate mixers. One has been re wound but the other not?

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
actually without load he is pulling more current and we just rewind it and fix it and its same size same company manufacturer thanks for help
Can't your resident Mr Fixit help. or is he on other duties elsewhere?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What sort of Cement mixer? static or portable? single or three phasr, got to ask these stupid questions worked with Diplomats a lot, not the brightest technical minds on planet Earth ae they?
thank you we are all here to learn

B

Bobster

I'm sorry to harp on Mate, but what is the reference to Star\delta all about? it may be me I get something stuck in my brain that wont let go.
Method of starting I presume.

Common in all of the concrete plants I worked at for their mixers. Until we started upgrading to VSD control.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Method of starting I presume.

Common in all of the concrete plants I worked at for their mixers. Until we started upgrading to VSD control.
Wish I hadn't asked now, thanks Rob.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to two motor star delta in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom