Currently reading:
Ugly mugs

Discuss Ugly mugs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

your dog is lovely :)
and Kate- I hate cats, but they do make for some very funny photos at times!
quick question- when/why did you stop modelling?

I have a cat too. Shes not as fun. Harry is like a dog in a cat body! He likes to sleep like that.

I stopped when I went self employed. My free time disappeared.

- - - Updated - - -

20131107_094056.jpg

This is me on a workday lols

I was very nice and polite to Kate if you were thinking otherwise, I really do think she is a very nice pretty girl and no more, I was very sincere.

U know we have met before?? I think??
U work with jamie dont you? From p&p. When he was on council I was an apprentice and you were on a job up towards selsley common from sainsburys. I think. Lol

Attachments

• 20131107_094056.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 72
No not me Kate, there are several Mike Jones's in Gloucester, there is even another MDJ, with a slightly different company name, I can't remember that job in selsley, can you remember what actual job it was on, and yes I have worked on sites with P&P before, some of the sparks who have worked there have also worked for me in the past but it may be a different Guy you saw. How old was the guy your thinking of because there is a mike jones who is about 30 now who I know and he is self employed in glos as well as me, it gets a little complecated here now, very common name.

No not me Kate, there are several Mike Jones's in Gloucester, there is even another MDJ, with a slightly different company name, I can't remember that job in selsley, can you remember what actual job it was on, and yes I have worked on sites with P&P before, some of the sparks who have worked there have also worked for me in the past but it may be a different Guy you saw. How old was the guy your thinking of because there is a mike jones who is about 30 now who I know and he is self employed in glos as well as me, it gets a little complecated here now, very common name.

Would the real mike jones please stand up!!!!!

Oh. Must be the other MDJ. Was 6-8 yrs ago and that mike and Jamie were just starting up. He was in his 30s then.

I definitely saw you at work yesterday. I took a picture....

Oh. Must be the other MDJ. Was 6-8 yrs ago and that mike and Jamie were just starting up. He was in his 30s then.

Must be the other one, I am a lot older than him and fatter as well without doubt lol

- - - Updated - - -

I was in apperley near tewks yesterday

WTH is wrong with you people, why are loads of you sideways? Now there's even an upside down one and he's not even an Aussie!
Marvo's got an excuse, he's in the upside down bit of the planet but he's the right way up.
:)

Reply to Ugly mugs in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock