Discuss Uploading pictures in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm sure you're not stupid, but you did ask for an idiots guide. so here goes-

first step is to click the icon my mouse is hovering over
je5aba2e.jpg

then assuming the picture is on your computer, press choose file
7ajamaty.jpg

then select the picture(s) you want and press open
zuna8edy.jpg

once you've done that, then hit upload file(s)
ejezuber.jpg

there will be a process bar bottom left of your screen whilst it's uploading
utusu2y6.jpg

once it's finished, just hit post
u7aby8aq.jpg

and voila. done. don't forget we also have a like and a thanks feature on here too ;)

Thanks dan86 for all your effort but I have not done one yet - 'I went to all that hassle, and then the OP bloody does one. typical!'

When I insert image I do not get the the option tab for 'My Computer' infact I do not get any tabs at all just a box requesting the URL.

Looks like I may have a browser issue but do not know what....anyway mucho grazias.

There were a couple of browser updates that caused a lot of problems, mostly Internet Explorer.

i had same problem a while ago but it was fixed for chrome and firefox.

I just tried that and got as message saying i was blocked from ef

Thanks Marvo but it won't let me upload a picture it only asks for the URL the computer option does not appear on the screen .

Add an Image from Url

Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif

URL

OK Cancel

testing add photo

DSCF0244.jpg

test
using chrome as my browser will only upload from a url here too

avitar gives me nothing or vbulitin too

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Uploading pictures in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net