Discuss US election thread do we have one? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm watching you all.

US election thread do we have one? Trump Smiley.PNG - EletriciansForums.net

I thought China is the richest country? Discuss...
We know you pocket stitchers north of the boarder are the richest....... deflecting the issue, as usual!! ?
Oops! Sorry, I've let Trump know now..... it'll be all over twitter soon, you watch.

Last edited:
We know you pocket stitchers north of the boarder are the richest....... deflecting the issue, as usual!! ?
Oops! Sorry, I've let Trump know now..... it'll be all over twitter soon, you watch.
Pocket stitchers! I’ve never heard that before ???

Yes hope all is well @Megawatt
All is well @Baddegg I’ve just been busy as crap working. I love this forum and you people are pretty sharp at what y’all do and I’ve learned a lot about the UK and the way things are done on your side of the pond. After reading what all testing and filling out EICR’s y’all are required to do I think Americans are a little behind the times. I’m very impressed on the way y’all do things. Have a great weekend my friend

All is well @Baddegg I’ve just been busy as crap working. I love this forum and you people are pretty sharp at what y’all do and I’ve learned a lot about the UK and the way things are done on your side of the pond. After reading what all testing and filling out EICR’s y’all are required to do I think Americans are a little behind the times. I’m very impressed on the way y’all do things. Have a great weekend my friend
I would like to add my opinion on our election. Trump is an idiot and acts like a kid tweeting all the time. He always says HE did this or this and doesn’t even acknowledge his staff who are the ones who try and cover up the stupid sh— he says and does. I hope he doesn’t win again. I can’t stand another 4 years of his crap. I guess I’m through venting and thank you for listening

A moron and a bloke with dementia battling it out to head up the free world . The american dream is officially a nightmare
I presume that's said jokingly.
No doubt, there are big political problems to be solved....but that is un called for and derogatory.

Glad to here you are ok mate, ?

I presume that's said jokingly.
No doubt, there are big political problems to be solved....but that is un called for and derogatory.

It's not a laughing matter, but Biden has indeed displayed many symptoms on numerous ocassions.

The whole situation is a rather unfortunate state of affairs, but we can merely observe from this side of the pond.

It was explained on The Last Leg (satirical uk tv program) last night that if Biden wins, which is more than likely now... he may not be physically fit enough to do 4 years... he may step down and let his vice be president. That would be Harris, then.
A woman.

They tried with Hilary Clinton, and only just failed to get first female president. This time they can sneak her in.

There is no doubt in my mind that Biden will be unable to serve a full four years. The only question is whether he manages a few months or a couple of years.

I don't see the American public having any issue with a female president, although many would have an issue with specific women becoming president - just as they do with specific men.

He's going to be swamped with problems, whatever.

Unlike Trump, he won't be able to get round them by dowsing his citizens with crap.

The votes were even more down the middle than last time.
just split America down the middle. Build a wall between and trump and his supporters can have America 2.0

I think that's par for the course with every US president these days!
That's true but think of Truman in 1945, having to advocate and implement the 'bomb' and dealing with the repercussions. Or Kennedy in 64 with Cuba.
I doubt Trump would have batted an eyelid....in either situation, just barged in blustering.

Reply to US election thread do we have one? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock