Discuss Van Pipe Tube Carriers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello, I hope you don't mind me dropping a message here. Please move to the appropriate place if required!

I work for a company who manufacture pipe carriers (the type you see on top of a vehicle) and I'm looking for some end users to talk to help better understand your general needs.

If anyone who currently uses a pipe carrier wouldn't mind sharing a few messages back and forth with me, it would be greatly appreciated!

conduit (tube for electrical cables) if i have to carry it, i bungee strap it to the roof.

I use a Rhino tube. Had it for 7 ish years. I use it for pvc conduit and trunking.
The only issue I have with it is that it is not lined and the white PVC gets marked if it's in there for a while.
I'm a one man band so tend to do smaller stuff so it can sit in there for a while sometimes.
The next tube I buy will be lined it's really very annoying when I take out a length of something I need and it's marked.

Reply to Van Pipe Tube Carriers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got both a solar pv and an ashp system. The solar system also has 2 batteries and it's configured to fill the batteries first and then...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post here. I have a little experience with most types of household wiring through a decade of DIY remodeling, and...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First post for me, a very frustrated DIYer whos leaving in a country (Czech Republic) where its near impossible to find an English...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock