Discuss Want to start course with Able skills in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Kunal

-
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here but have been looking at posts for a long while.

I'm thinking to start studying with Able Skills, doing the 2365 level 2 and 3 home study course, which costs £4250.

I already work for a small electrical firm and have 4 years experience, with in my opinion good knowledge of electrical work.

I haven't got any qualifications and just want to further progress and I know qualifications are vital.

Does anyone have any views on able skills and also opinions on doing the home study instead of going in weekly and doing the course that way. I work full time and would rather study in my free time.

Cheers!

as long as you end up with 2365 level 3, that's the core qualification and means you can go on to am2 and nvq3 to get gold card.

Thanks. What's your views on doing it the home study route? Is the course very hard to learn alone or would someone with plenty of experience like myself not find it difficult?

I did my C&G 2396 with Able Skills and found their tutors to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

However I cannot vouch for other courses they run.

Hi I'm new here but have been looking at posts for a long while.

I'm thinking to start studying with Able Skills, doing the 2365 level 2 and 3 home study course, which costs £4250.

I already work for a small electrical firm and have 4 years experience, with in my opinion good knowledge of electrical work.

I haven't got any qualifications and just want to further progress and I know qualifications are vital.

Does anyone have any views on able skills and also opinions on doing the home study instead of going in weekly and doing the course that way. I work full time and would rather study in my free time.

Cheers!
Did my 2365 2/3 there couple of years ago, returning to the trade, wanted to avoid stabling fees, so figured I'd do it properly.
Assessor I had was excellent .
Done 2382/2377 since and going back to do 2391. Not cheap but thorough and honest.

Reply to Want to start course with Able skills in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock