Search the forum,

Discuss watch the stress mates! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
all my friends out there watch the stress and try to relax if things get a bit tense.
I m home after a couple of very uncomfortable days in a cardiac ward
suffered a minor heart attack
doc says i need to slow down and avoid stress
also on meds and a heart healty diet
im a bit weak yet but my girl is watching me like a hawk

Feel for you mate. I was off work for a year after spinal surgery then went back 2 months ago half way through rewire collapsed with high blood pressure not work since. House husband at present :(.
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Glad you are back and recovering.#
It is a wake up call and very good advice, just relax and let it all wash over you.
Your Life is not worth losing because of the hassle of worrying over everything.

Hope the recovery is swift and full.
(sorry to hear about the heart healthy diet!:tounge_smile:)

all my friends out there watch the stress and try to relax if things get a bit tense.
I m home after a couple of very uncomfortable days in a cardiac ward
suffered a minor heart attack
doc says i need to slow down and avoid stress
also on meds and a heart healty diet
im a bit weak yet but my girl is watching me like a hawk
Oh God thank heavens you are okay, I have had problems with stress and it covered me with psoriasis, On the mend now but your right life is too short for stress.

Reply to watch the stress mates! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back