Currently reading:
Weather in North East

Discuss Weather in North East in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Come on geordie i was expecting a scrap haha. Ruston, i literally have no idea what you just said lol

Too tired for fighting th'neet bonny lad, but here's the translation of Ruston's post:

Cad noo Geordie an Trev , mite ha ti put ma tee shart on. See sunnerland got nacked , widnt wan i be a stranger ther the morn.

It is cold now Geordie and Trev, I may have to put my tee shirt on. I see Sunderland's football team lost a game, I would not like to be a stranger there (in Sunderland) tomorrow morning.

I said it is cold and I may have to put thermal underclothing on,and as Sunderland have been unsuccessful in the football it may be hazardous for non indigenous people to be wandering in said city all day tomorrow.

I said it is cold and I may have to put thermal underclothing on,and as Sunderland have been unsuccessful in the football it may be hazardous for non indigenous people to be wandering in said city all day tomorrow.

So basically, Sintra isn't coming back lol...is that what you're saying

Ye see ma fingers see cad an coodni tipe it quik enuf.:smartass2:

Na once he gets the crack up here he won't want to go home , Geordies love everybody, magic place. We just take the P out of ourselves .

What's the weather like up in the North East. Gotta drive up to Sunderland from London and be up there for 8.00am. Just need a heads up on the roads.

Not sure about the whether but dont stop at traffic lights there.. Well that is if you have grown attached to your wheels.. Come to Gateshead.. Much nicer..

Reply to Weather in North East in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock