Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Weather in North East in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sintra

Staff member
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
What's the weather like up in the North East. Gotta drive up to Sunderland from London and be up there for 8.00am. Just need a heads up on the roads.

We have a bit of snow in Gateshead, but it's nothing like as much as we used to have when I was a kid. That said, these days anything deeper than an inch and everything grinds to a halt. Folk today are a bunch of ------- IMHO.

Geordie won't class me as North East been in sunny *snowy North Yorkshire...but im on the east coast, and north yorkshire so putting 2 and 2 together im North East so dont even open your mouth you geordie twit :p

Main roads are fine, you heading up through York? Wouldn't advise on cuttin towards the coast and going the Whitby road thats hurrendous, id probably mission towards Ripon then head east around there somewhere.

Don't forget your tetanus shot :laugh3: anything past middlesborough is a no go zone haha.

Although slightly past Sunderland (so ure okay sintra) this is just to annoy Geordie, and possibly trev :laugh: ...As John Bishop says...thats what the angel of the north is...its got its arms spread because its saying "what the f you doing? turn back turn back turn back" haha.

Geordie won't class me as North East been in sunny *snowy North Yorkshire...but im on the east coast, and north yorkshire so putting 2 and 2 together im North East so dont even open your mouth you geordie twit :p

Main roads are fine, you heading up through York? Wouldn't advise on cuttin towards the coast and going the Whitby road thats hurrendous, id probably mission towards Ripon then head east around there somewhe

Don't forget your tetanus shot :laugh3: anything past middlesborough is a no go zone haha.

Although slightly past Sunderland (so ure okay sintra) this is just to annoy Geordie, and possibly trev :laugh: ...As John Bishop says...thats what the angel of the north is...its got its arms spread because its saying "what the f you doing? turn back turn back turn back" haha.

That Angel is rusting already , ye cannit get the men noo man.:4:

I'm guessing he hasn't spotted this .................... yet. :uhoh2:

Come on geordie i was expecting a scrap haha. Ruston, i literally have no idea what you just said lol

Too tired for fighting th'neet bonny lad, but here's the translation of Ruston's post:

Cad noo Geordie an Trev , mite ha ti put ma tee shart on. See sunnerland got nacked , widnt wan i be a stranger ther the morn.

It is cold now Geordie and Trev, I may have to put my tee shirt on. I see Sunderland's football team lost a game, I would not like to be a stranger there (in Sunderland) tomorrow morning.

I said it is cold and I may have to put thermal underclothing on,and as Sunderland have been unsuccessful in the football it may be hazardous for non indigenous people to be wandering in said city all day tomorrow.

I said it is cold and I may have to put thermal underclothing on,and as Sunderland have been unsuccessful in the football it may be hazardous for non indigenous people to be wandering in said city all day tomorrow.

So basically, Sintra isn't coming back lol...is that what you're saying

Ye see ma fingers see cad an coodni tipe it quik enuf.:smartass2:

Na once he gets the crack up here he won't want to go home , Geordies love everybody, magic place. We just take the P out of ourselves .

What's the weather like up in the North East. Gotta drive up to Sunderland from London and be up there for 8.00am. Just need a heads up on the roads.

Not sure about the whether but dont stop at traffic lights there.. Well that is if you have grown attached to your wheels.. Come to Gateshead.. Much nicer..

Well got out of Sunderland complete with the wheels and all other belongings lol. 607 mile round trip done plus 3 hours on site. Not bad for a days work. Didn't notice how bad the roads were cause I couldn't even see them on the way up with all the fog and a stinking windscreen. :)

Well got out of Sunderland complete with the wheels and all other belongings lol. 607 mile round trip done plus 3 hours on site. Not bad for a days work. Didn't notice how bad the roads were cause I couldn't even see them on the way up with all the fog and a stinking windscreen. :)

How the Hell did ye manage THAT??!!! :confused5::rolleyes4:

Anyway, I'm pleased you survived & are home safely. :)

Out of interest which way did you end up going? Stay inland?

Book a doctors appointment sintra, you don't know what you've caught straying that far north :38:

Straight up the A1 (A1M) then onto the A19.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Weather in North East in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net