Discuss Went for dinner to friends, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Squid

0f the girlfriend who is a builder to also see his completed build which took 3 years to build, 236 speakers in the house I was shocked, the cinema room is damn impressive and all I was interested in was the plant and comms room, sad really.

No photos of the plant room the house is 2300 m2 and 260 m2 is underground. Dodgy shot from the garden, any Arsenal supporters here?

IMG_1640.JPG

The two main concrete pillars finished when poured had Douglas Fir shuttering to live the fibres in the concrete which then where cleaned out to leave a pattern. The finish on the walls and ceilings is liquid bees wax.

IMG_1633.JPG

Last time i saw a house that snazzy and modern looking it was being used as a set for a ---- film! That was an eye opening experience so start stop and such a turn off ... They had hired the house for filming but not told the owner quite what exactly...

Last time i saw a house that snazzy and modern looking it was being used as a set for a ---- film! That was an eye opening experience so start stop and such a turn off ... They had hired the house for filming but not told the owner quite what exactly...
I did work in the past in Soho for Alan Poulton CCTV cameras in ---- shops and peep booths.

I did work in the past in Soho for Alan Poulton CCTV cameras in ---- shops and peep booths.
We have a lot to thank the ---- industry for. it was ---- that kick started online payments systems, video streaming and a lot of other things.. Was this guys first name James? if so im sure he won a long drawn out legal dispute with the council jobsworths over his licenses and what went on in his premises... i recall reading about it when in the forces based in London, im sure you can imagine the things a bunch of squaddies get upto in London :):p:D

We have a lot to thank the ---- industry for. it was ---- that kick started online payments systems, video streaming and a lot of other things.. Was this guys first name James? if so im sure he won a long drawn out legal dispute with the council jobsworths over his licenses and what went on in his premises... i recall reading about it when in the forces based in London, im sure you can imagine the things a bunch of squaddies get upto in London :):p:D
Too true as well as high definition streaming and lots of other things. All I knew was Alan but he has passed away now,

The two main concrete pillars finished when poured had Douglas Fir shuttering to live the fibres in the concrete which then where cleaned out to leave a pattern. The finish on the walls and ceilings is liquid bees wax.

View attachment 38922

Sounds fancy,but this is old fashioned spin:)
When i bought my first property,the description,listed the petrol station at the rear,as a "minor detriment".

Some years later,properties on the same road,were said to "benefit from easy access to a mini-mart..."

Day was,when the cheapest shuttering,was done with low grade fir ply,it left a bad finish,but a pressure washer would blast out the fibres...
You could help removal,by using a mould release agent,which internationally available product proved to be bee's wax.

I think of these circular fashion returns,as a draw my endangered animal-skin curtains,sit down and drink my panda milk...

bloody horrible.looks more like an upmarket urinal than a house.

Your Friend, well flush is he?
Yes, when he came over from Poland 25 years ago he was working in a factory and doing decorating in the evenings and slowly built his company up, damn hard worker and it shows as he said when he retires this house will fill his pension pot.

His main goal is to look after his wife and two daughters.

It looks really fabulous, but not my cup of tea I like bucholic settings and traditional chintz and foxgloves. I take my hat off to the man that did it though. Very imaginative.

Reply to Went for dinner to friends, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net