• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wera vde interchange spare handle and 3 blades in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone use the Wera KK Vde interchange screwdriver ( the handle and removable blades(tips) type )

I have a Spare handle and a 3mm flat , ph2 and ph1 blades that I don't use anymore , if anyone wants them

they have been light used

Please message me

already bought similar from you a couple of months ago. added a +/-.

Yes Tel you brought a complete new set that I never actually used , hope it is serving you well

The one for sale now was one I used but no longer use which I lost the original pouch it came in and the other blades (think someone must have picked it up on a job)

I know the handles cost about £15 new so someone might just need a handle and some spare blades

Reply to Wera vde interchange spare handle and 3 blades in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is the last thing I have for sale if anyone wants a new screwdriver set Wera quick change handle Torx 15,20,25 Slotted 4mm, 3.5mm (and a...
Replies
Views
For Sale Wera PZ/S2 slim
I have one of these for sale , if anyone needs one https://www.kctool.com/wera-006466-pz-s-2-x-100mm-vde-insulated-plusminus-slim-screwdriver/...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to convert a 2 way light into just control by single switch. I have searched and looked for similar questions here, and found a...
Replies
Views
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284234799897 found these while sorting through some boxes , as Tel purchased my wera set (hope its serving you well...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock