Discuss What a silly sausage this bloke is!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cowboy is an understatement... i hope all his customers now sue him via civil action to put right the damage and make safe and if hes a member of a scheme then would they be liable under its own warranty to put it right? although the irony being with the schemes they would tell the customer to first go back to him!!

Cowboy is an understatement... i hope all his customers now sue him via civil action to put right the damage and make safe and if hes a member of a scheme then would they be liable under its own warranty to put it right? although the irony being with the schemes they would tell the customer to first go back to him!!

I'd have another look at the site!

Bugger! They had me! Just noticed their tagline is 'you couldn't make it up' !!

It reminds me of The Day Today from the 90s. Loved that program.

Bugger! They had me! Just noticed their tagline is 'you couldn't make it up' !!

It reminds me of The Day Today from the 90s. Loved that program.

Great program. And where Alan Partridge started his career.

Yeah his sports columns were mint. Particularly like his world cup soccer meter...

EDIT: I have just noticed the Norwich link to the OP!!

Reply to What a silly sausage this bloke is!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Replaced our old 240v hot tub with a new one, which also uses 240v for motors, heater, etc, and 120v for low amp LEDs and touch screen control...
Replies
Views
I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views
This question has probably been asked several time but things change. The house I'm living in now was built in the 1960's and has a ring main...
Replies
Views
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Minecraft-Green-Creeper-Body-12-Can-Mini-Fridge-8L-2-Door-Ambient-Lighting-25-2-H-9-5-W-9-1-D/2670909566 ok so let me...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I am wondering about becoming an electrician of some form or another and thought to come to an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock