Search the forum,

Discuss what an idiot! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It,s my mates daughter,she married this complete knob,every house in the street had been broken in except theirs,always done at night and she was terrified yet her husband still insisted on leaving her and their two babies for the weekend while he went abroad for a stag do.Hence me having to do the alarm.

Sounds like a total and utter penis head wanting to go on a pi$$ abroad leaving his family alone seem's like he doesn't love his family when houses's in the road getting broken into; can see it in the divorce courts in a couple of years?

i didnt realise there was still a market for domestic alarms ?

lets face it , they do two fifths of f*** all as far as personal protection goes.

i mean , when you hear a siren go off at some house down the road you dont think.....
"hmm , some family could be in danger maybe i should investigate ?"
no , you actually think....
"wish those halfwits at no. 52 would turn that effing alarm off or else im gonna fill that bell box with expanding foam ..... grumble.....grumble"

im my professional opinion , get a dog :)

Sad but so true.

It,s sad but true most people do ignore alarms ,and a dog or gun is much better,the house they bought is on a small new estate right near an area full of druggies and they are an easy target,With all that was happening I would never have left my wife and kids for a stag night abroad,but this is the same guy who wanted a sports car for the wedding instead of a nice traditional rolls or something similar.In my street there are a few of us who look out for each other,like it used to be before times changed it,s nice to help each other but this is the last time I help him,at least my neighbours appreciate any help I give them,recently when I was taken to hospital by ambulance there was 3 of them offered to bring me home.As regards guns and dogs though I have a high powered .22 with lasers and night sights,and as for the dog well she,s a bite first and question later type,nobody hurts her dad lol.thankfully I have no problems,most people just leave me alone.

Reply to what an idiot! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net