Discuss What are we up to this morning. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Transalps would probably survive a nuclear war, along with my Armstrong!

5 words - it's the daft new thing where you have to type 5 words or more each time.

My lawnmower was a beggar to start, so I put a releaseable cable tie on the throttle lever, so it just kept running when I emptied the grass basket

Anyway, I got up at 5, went for a walk round the local reservoirs, dropped into the village for eggs benedict in the sunshine (no Cava, due to licensing laws!)
Went home, had coffee, went to golf range, then golf course for 12 holes, then home for a rest, and some TV...watched michel roux junior eating fantastic seafood in paris, got hungry, made a prawn cocktail, downed a beer and now I am here...
pretty full day, really...
oh, booked flights to La Rochelle too!
Tomorrow is a work day though...

I had to bypass a primer to get my hedge cutters going. Takes a while to start now but it does. If it cuts out then it's one pull and it's going again. Not sure how I'd get a primer for it now BnQ don't even stock the make.

Thought of just getting a standard primer from somewhere and changing the thickness of the tubing to and from it.

But thinking back - it always took ages to start the first time. So maybe it wouldn't solve anything.
Mines a 4 stroke so no priming bulb, the cable on the dead mans handle had "stretched" so I removed the cable that goes to the ignition coil as the NC position kills the power to the mower I could leave it as is but I just ordered a replacement cable for £8 delivered.

Anyway, I got up at 5, went for a walk round the local reservoirs, dropped into the village for eggs benedict in the sunshine (no Cava, due to licensing laws!)
Went home, had coffee, went to golf range, then golf course for 12 holes, then home for a rest, and some TV...watched michel roux junior eating fantastic seafood in paris, got hungry, made a prawn cocktail, downed a beer and now I am here...
pretty full day, really...
oh, booked flights to La Rochelle too!
Tomorrow is a work day though...
I cooked up some tiger prawns in a butter and garlic sauce...... mmmmmm

What are we up to this morning. IMG_2104 - EletriciansForums.net

House hunting and juggling 3 under 3s....makes me wish the missus had the word "no" in her vocabulary.....
Jeeeez when at work you use "protection" you should use that mantra when at home......... ;o))))))

Reply to What are we up to this morning. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock