Discuss What cars do you guys have? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

-Matt

-
Reaction score
Recently went from self employed back to on the books, since I no longer need a van I thought I would treat myself to a Mustang GT for the commute to work :)

What cars do you guys have? DSC01596.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

What cars do you guys have? DSC01591.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

What cars do you guys have? DSC01597.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

So what cars do you guys have?

Love Mustangs - that's a lovely car mate.

I've got a Jag XF. Bought it from the dealers - 4 year old so paid £12000 for a car which was £36000 when new. And that was with a 2 year full warranty. Bargain.

2005 Vauxhall Astra. Purchased for £3000 back in 2012. One owner from new, full service history and just 38,000 on the clock. I've had it regularly serviced and have only done 20,000 miles since I bought it. Plenty of years left in it yet. :)

My Vauxhall vivaro 6 seat is my work vehicle and family wagon. Only one driver in the family and only one space on the drive so makes sense to me.

Nice Mustang, but if you're looking for other flash car owning sparks looks like they might not be on this site :grin:

I'love my front wheel drive Citroen s ,
(but the nutter in me stays clear of performance cars) , as a cousin killed himself on Bran's-hatch !

it's a peugeot. fit the towbar at the front.

Nice car. At the moment just my van. Wife has an EP3 Civic Type R. I sold my S2000 a couple of years back to help fund a house build. Will hopefully be receiving the fruits of that shortly and can then move to a bigger house and get a car myself again!

When not roaming the seven seas, I come back to my Audi A6 S-Line 3litre V6 auto with tiptronic-type gearbox with manual change sport mode, and flappy-paddles (oo-err, missus!)
Which is just about to celebrate its 14th birthday!
Not flash at all...but such a comfy ride, and eats up the miles with consummate ease.
I used to have a 100 mile round trip daily commute but now I am retired it does 100 miles a month...can't really find a good reason to change it...

Reply to What cars do you guys have? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock