Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss What cars do you guys have? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Recently went from self employed back to on the books, since I no longer need a van I thought I would treat myself to a Mustang GT for the commute to work :)

DSC01596.JPG

DSC01591.JPG

DSC01597.JPG

So what cars do you guys have?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Love Mustangs - that's a lovely car mate.

I've got a Jag XF. Bought it from the dealers - 4 year old so paid £12000 for a car which was £36000 when new. And that was with a 2 year full warranty. Bargain.

JK-Electrical

-
Arms
Esteemed
2005 Vauxhall Astra. Purchased for £3000 back in 2012. One owner from new, full service history and just 38,000 on the clock. I've had it regularly serviced and have only done 20,000 miles since I bought it. Plenty of years left in it yet. :)

T

The Ghost

Actually if you pop to the window you will see I have just taken yours! Sorry it just looked too good to leave there on the drive

T

The Ghost

Chrysler Grand Voyager. The only care that really fits 6 people in comfort that I have found so far. But the Mustang is a nice upgrade for me and the missus.

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
My Vauxhall vivaro 6 seat is my work vehicle and family wagon. Only one driver in the family and only one space on the drive so makes sense to me.

Nice Mustang, but if you're looking for other flash car owning sparks looks like they might not be on this site :grin:

static zap

-
Advent Win
I'love my front wheel drive Citroen s ,
(but the nutter in me stays clear of performance cars) , as a cousin killed himself on Bran's-hatch !

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
it's a peugeot. fit the towbar at the front.

ferg

-
Arms
Esteemed
2018 forester for me.

Safe, reliable, good on the crap roads round here and can fit dogs, kids etc in the back.

mattg4321

-
Arms
Esteemed
Nice car. At the moment just my van. Wife has an EP3 Civic Type R. I sold my S2000 a couple of years back to help fund a house build. Will hopefully be receiving the fruits of that shortly and can then move to a bigger house and get a car myself again!

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to What cars do you guys have? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom