Discuss What do you want in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

you say that but it should be limited to a certain amount of children (unless the mother has say octuplets then she can have it)

otherwise there a drain on resources.

there was a program on a while ago about a family with 18 children they got something like 40-50k a year benefits
So only forced abortions for the undeserving?

Since I started this I suppose I'd best chip in with what I want from the next government.
A fairer society
Companies being forced to pay a living wage instead of using the benefits system to subsidise their businesses. Tesco, I'm looking at you and your ilk here.
An end to the House of Lords, if that can't be done then an end to religious leaders (bishops) having the right to a seat
A massive programme of social housing being built
Scrapping of HS2 and Trident.
A more ethical foreign policy
A cut in the number of MPs
That'll do for now
Hey we agree on some stuff, posted them earlier somewhere....we could go into a coalition, although I would demand the word "fairer" be dropped, it really does cause me distress, as does the word "progressive" :38:

who said anything about forced abortions?

if they can barely afford to feed the children they already have why should the state pay for them to have more

How else would you police this?

forced abortions after they have got pregnant?
forced sterilization when they have reached the limit you are dictating?
kill the extra kids when they are born ?
Take the extra kids in to care and cost the state more?

We could always send them back to where they came from, with their kids, or only pay enough in benefits for the one child.
We could let charities pick up the bills for the other children.

Dunno, but will have a go: Equal treatment of all individuals irrespective of wealth and influence, yep. Equal treatment of immigrants to UK citizens, not really. So in reality there would be no ageism in the NHS, ugly blokes have just as much chance of getting a PA job than say a Mel Sykes look alike... you get my drift. We are a long way off IMHO, eg. Homosexuals still struggle here, non whites too, even accents like Brummy, Geordie, Scousers etc can be at risk, its a very odd world... sign. The words fairer and just are way too open ended and can be used (commonly by labour and Libs) to justify a shift to state control and it scares me.

Obviously we would have to send the mother and the kids back to the country that the mother came from.

I'm lost now completely!

We are talking about people who have multiple kids and claim the benefit for them, no mention whatsoever of the nationality of the parents. And to be honest all of the rants about this you see in the media are white British people.

How else would you police this?

forced abortions after they have got pregnant?
forced sterilization when they have reached the limit you are dictating?
kill the extra kids when they are born ?
Take the extra kids in to care and cost the state more?
what are you talking about?

i was merly sugesting say child benerfit for 5 kids and anymore than that they dont get any more.

you are forgetting that if a very low income family has 10 kids where would they sleep? it is not fair on the tax payer to pay for a larger house for them when usually they keep having more children so they get more benerfits.

at the moment there is no cap on the amount of children a family can claim benefits for, there was one family that didnt work at all and has 15 children now dont tell me that it is there decision to have that many when everything is paid by the state

I'm lost now completely!

We are talking about people who have multiple kids and claim the benefit for them, no mention whatsoever of the nationality of the parents. And to be honest all of the rants about this you see in the media are white British people.
Are you sure?
I thought it was immigrants coming here to sponge off our benefits.
Isn't there a thread about this?

what are you talking about?

i was merly sugesting say child benerfit for 5 kids and anymore than that they dont get any more.

you are forgetting that if a very low income family has 10 kids where would they sleep? it is not fair on the tax payer to pay for a larger house for them when usually they keep having more children so they get more benerfits.

at the moment there is no cap on the amount of children a family can claim benefits for, there was one family that didnt work at all and has 15 children now dont tell me that it is there decision to have that many when everything is paid by the state
If people want kids they should pay for them why should ths government pay ,

Well I had hoped to keep immigration out of this one.
Looks like a fail there then.
Sorry.
I happen to know of a case where a mentally disturbed female of West Indian distraction desires a white baby.
Each of her children are taken away and placed in care, before the mother is discharged from hospital.
The mother will not look after the children, as they are not white.

A tragic situation to my mind, and not a lot that can be done about it in today's society.
Hopefully the children will grow up to become productive members of our society.

I have no problem with immigrants who pay their way and some are a lot harder working than us brits but the fact that our government pays benefits to there children that don't live in the country should be stoped

Reply to What do you want in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock