Discuss What have you had a go at and failed!? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

rolyberkin

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
So despite us all giving advice to other people about not having a go at electrics I always like to have a go at any other trade at every opportunity (as long as it is legal and safe!) I have tried car spraying and tonight I had a go at car window tinting and failed miserably (I have previously done flat windows but discovered I am rubbish at curved rear windows) so what have you had a go at and failed!:)

Been there, I tried to render the underside of a lintel and it took me hours and kept falling off, my mate the plaster came around and did the whole thing in three minutes, another failure!:)

Opening plastic bags,bin liners and just about anything that needs delicate fingers

My wife and sons know exactly my talents, I hand them the offending item,they open them,then hand them back as if it was the natural thing to do,thick fumbling thumb and fingers coupled with no patience decided my fate long ago
When I'm left to my own efforts,I tend to feel sorry for the mutilated bags who had the misfortune to be owned by me

Convincing people I know what I am doing.

giving up beer. longest i ever lasted was............

oh......... and memory loss.

now, where did i stash those bottles?

Finding my soul mate.

But im not bitter bit** lol
Has brought me & my daughter closer & she's definitely a daddies girl lol

keeping the inside of the van tidy after a day's graft. everything just gets thrown in then nearest real ale pub for a pint. yesterday was 6.00pm into George & Dragon at Holmes Chapel for a pint of Weston's Old Rosie. would have been 2 but i smoked my last smoke with pint #1, so Sainsbury's local for smokes and a £1.40 pizza.

Reply to What have you had a go at and failed!? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock