Discuss What in the bloody hell.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

No idea what it is, but you may be able to do a reverse image search on Google, which will show webpages that have it or similar on perhaps. I just tried it on my phone but it won't let me. It's dead easy to do on a PC though.

View attachment 38507

Don’t worry guys, turns out she can’t speak a word of English and actually wants the above photo, turning into the below photo. Wish me luck with this person tomorrow jesusView attachment 38508
Yes I have problems explaining to the Chinese students when doing EICR, that the power is going off, trouble is when someone doesn't speak good English, we tend to assume they're are deaf! So then say louder POWER....IS...GOING...OFF!!

That's good as after 2 minutes on google turns out it isn't even on the market that would have been interesting:DView attachment 38509
Hmm that makes even less sense as to what it is, unless it's a self inserting socket for lazy people and the green cable is attached to a winch which works off your iPhone

Yes I have problems explaining to the Chinese students when doing EICR, that the power is going off, trouble is when someone doesn't speak good English, we tend to assume they're are deaf! So then say louder POWER....IS...GOING...OFF!!
You think that's difficult. Called in to a problem with the kitchen extract system at Michael Wan's restaurant in Blackpool on opening day.....total panic, Chinese running around, yelling all over the place. Really had the fat fwying.

when dealing with foreign customers with a basic grasp if any of English I bring out the alien technology that Google must have acquired from area 51 and the aliens. Its known as Google translate or as Dr Who would know it as the universal translator.... you can type or say what you want in English and as if by magic it can come out in a language of your choice.... they can even talk or type back on your phone and it will translate back to English. Problem solved.

Reply to What in the bloody hell.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net