Discuss What you watching on the telly in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Andy5678

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
game of thrones starts tomorrow; some find it weird but I like it.

Love island next Monday. Complete rubbish but find it entertaining-any insults accepted :tearsofjoy:

Air Crash Investigation. Animal Cops, WWII documentaries.

Freeview rules OK - Netflix for a bit of variety

2 fingers up to Sky and Virgin - expensive packages, with expensive add ons are so last century....

How did you know I was watching TV, are you spying on me?
Watching Bones, 6-8 Monday to Friday. That’s the only TV I watch although I did watch Cruising with Jane McDonald because Bones wasn’t on the bank holiday and I’m a bit sweet on her,
Anyway, enough about me. (I do like her though!)

I thought season 7 of games of thrones has been and gone and season 8 doesn't come out untill 2019? Peaky blinders is brilliant. I'm watching billions ATM.

Salvage Hunter on Quest, Shed & Buried on Travel Channel, keep thinking that buying and selling old ---- may be an easier way to make a living, keep buying old ---- but never seem to sell it for a profit!;-)

I read the Game of Thrones books years ago. I can tell you who dies first.
I've got Sky... but no movies or sports channels.
Watching BGT this week. Gogglebox and First Dates when they're on.
Will not watch love island, or big brother, or Geordie shore, TOWIE, Made in Chelsea etc. Not until they do a Scotland based un-reality show.
I missed the start of bulletproof, so i'll have to download it.
Have watched Gotham from the start and it slowly gets better.

Get rid of the TV License fee.

Reply to What you watching on the telly in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock