Discuss What’s your thinking in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

cliffed

-
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Doing an Eicr on a school,there are over 50Db’s throughout,it’s a retest after 5 years,all the previous certs are available.
Did 2 Db’s & the results are pretty awful,& not relevant to the existing certs.
Mainly rcds not functioning & high loop impedances,I’m particularly worried that these circuits have know protection on fault conditions,it also doesn’t favour the otherDb’s.
Would you continue with the report ,& give report immediately to those concerned,about these preliminary tests.

Crack on and compile a Report. Where fault conditions are not complied with itemize them. If you start reporting back now and stop the task how does it help anyone know the full extent of any issues.
Empty schools are always nice jobs.

I have in the past on large schools submitted deviations on every friday to the council as we recorded them on a spreadsheet as we were going, there would then be a couple of lads carrying put the deviations behind us and ticking them off. This was on a long term contract however where schedule of rates were in place etc.

Reply to What’s your thinking in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Landlord has had an EICR done on the property as is required under the new PRS legislation, got a copy of the report and I'm not overly impressed...
Replies
Views
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-you-really-test-circuit-6-dan-jackson-fiet incasee u dont use liked in heres the article in 2 posts An...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I’m new to this site however just thought I’d give my best explanation of what the AM2 was like. If this is in the wrong forum I’m very...
Replies
Views
E
I think I've Posted this before, but I've just updated it. Some of the sparks where I work still get a little confused of what the different areas...
Replies
Views
C
Unit 301 Oral Questions 1a. When you first get to siteon site how do you make sure the site is safe to work on 1b. Can you tell me what a...
Replies
Views
chippy
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock