Discuss When i was at school, it was only flour and eggs.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
I would warrant that they would all prefer to be caned,than lose their iphones for a day...

Surely this is what Decimation was designed for :eek:

Leaving "Sparking" college we all went down the pub with a load of girls from the secretarial side of the school, I do miss Sally who wore the shortest possible leather mini skirts and 6" high heels..............

This is my daughters class. Her last day at school before exams.

Pupils put Berwickshire High School school up for sale on eBay in final-year prank | HeraldScotland - http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16187490.Pupils_put_high_school_up_for_sale_on_eBay_in_final_year_prank/

She has come home telling tales of blue paint filled water balloons, attacking the younger pupils with shaving foam and the whole 6th year being kicked out of the school before their planned 'leavers lunch'
that all? i frisbeed a roof slate off another fellows head for a laugh at lunchtime, headteacher wasnt that fussed.

Reply to When i was at school, it was only flour and eggs.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock