Discuss Where is this? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

We are saving our best for when we play "The men in White"

They sneaked a good win against the Welsh wannabies today,but it will be more difficult against the proper side
I see pain a plenty to match the last thrashing we dished out to them

Depends on what welsh side turn up Des, on paper they should win, but we saw how they collapsed against the Irish that they are vunerable.

Something to do with tea???

JS32256505-6717751.jpg

Depends on what welsh side turn up Des, on paper they should win, but we saw how they collapsed against the Irish that they are vunerable.

I couldn't agree with you more
To be serious for a moment,I see a big potential for the present England side,they are young and getting better
as a team
They have improved year on year under the present coach,he knows where he is going
I would not be surprised that by the next world cup,they may be in a position to actually win it and will be better odds than us
We will never do so,we get overwhelmed mentally when playing the Top ranked sides,allthough we sometimes match them with skill and quality

Reply to Where is this? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

i am looking to do some ESD testing on some electronics at home, where can i pick up a ESD simulator gun without a company
Replies
Views
Been sorting through some pics and came across this. I have a thing for piers and would have been working in the area but cannot place where this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am 17 years old and my main goal was to become an electrician. But I have been hearing from people that becoming a gas safety technician...
Replies
Views
Hi, my friend is having a floating shelf with a electric fire, and I’m between minds where to put the socket, I was gonna put the socket behind...
Replies
Views
Hi What do you call the black bit on this picture please. And where can I order one from. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock