Discuss which Testing & inspection-scheme should i join? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

other than price, whats the difference between them?

niceic
stroma
napit
elecsa

thanks in advance :D
Nothing much they are all after your money, oh and they are not a testing and inspection scheme they are all competent persons schemes

There called scams not schemes:) niceic are popular and some local authorities require you to be part of that particular body to work on council properties or premises. If your not concerned with the council Napit are mid range and not too pricey.

Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

I would have to say Stroma we had our annual inspection yesterday it took 3 hours, chap couldn't have been nicer and was a retired sparky spent more time talking to him about jobs than the inspection. I was with Elecsa for 9 years and before that napit for 3. for what you pay there is no difference! I just like my money to stay in my pocket!
Sy

Reply to which Testing & inspection-scheme should i join? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, as I’m trying to grow my little business I keep coming across many obstacles namely trying to join a competent trade scheme. NAPIT seem to be...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Hello all just after some advice for joining a scheme provider in order to self certify work however I don’t hold a test and inspect qualification...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to do some minor domestic electrical work while I am completing my NVQ level 2 in electrical installations. I have the 18th...
Replies
Views
I have got these questions on 2391-52 inspection and testing but can't remember option of 1st two questions. Please any suggestion will be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock