Discuss Which tool belt would you recommend? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have never really seen the need for as tool belt, but recently I have been up the tall ladder a few times and have had to go up and d own a number of times so it's time for a belt.

The only prerequisites are that it has a holder for a hammer!

Cheers all.

I will be wearing the flappy pocket trousers as well. Basically I want to be able to put a hammer somewhere plus hold a bit more whilst I'm up there, especially a drill.

Since the nice plumber chap saved my bacon a few months ago when I drilled through a water pipe I feel I can't degrade plumbers any more :(.

I want that. ( bet pete999 has one already ).
No Mate, don't like them that much, did have a Snicker's Tool Vest once, that was until some scrote nicked it on a site, not that worried, as I doubt very much it would still fit me, I was a lithe fit Sparky once you know.

with an orange? we don't need to know about your secret fetish.:D:D:D

toughbelt. brill.
TB-CT-104-Master-Electrician-Pouch-Shoulder-Strap-3000x3000-%281%29.jpg

I have never really seen the need for as tool belt, but recently I have been up the tall ladder a few times and have had to go up and d own a number of times so it's time for a belt.

The only prerequisites are that it has a holder for a hammer!

Cheers all.

Good God , you must be fun at parties.

Reply to Which tool belt would you recommend? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Am absolutely gutted, my Fluke 1587 insulation tester appears it's had an unknown fatal incident. I was doing some testing a few days ago and was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
A friend of the family recently lost her husband to the big C so I need to be careful. Every small thing is sending her into tears so when her...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been asked by a few people if I could do a few electrical odd jobs for them or people they know. Nothing major or notifiable but...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, Current situation is - Adult learner (I'm 38 in a few weeks) I have my Level 2&3 (obtained last September) started learning at...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock