Discuss Who has thanked me? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to this and have just noticed that I have 2 'thanked' on my profile. I just thought it would be good to see who it was. How do you see this?

Thanks..

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Richard.

Just for you asking this question and the fact I like your user name I've just given you a 'thank'. By the way it is the 1000th thank I have given so feel privileged lol.

A

Adam W

You can't, which is why I don't use them.
'Likes' on the other hand can be tracked so you can see which posts people are finding useful.

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Just for you asking this question and the fact I like your user name I've just given you a 'thank'. By the way it is the 1000th thank I have given so feel privileged lol.
Just got home after a long shift and your post has made me laugh quite loudly Paul.M :laugh3:

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
Might as well start spamming the thanks button... :lol:

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
if only carlsberg made medals, they could pin one on your arse. LOL. :6:

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Now everyones thanking me for this silly question and I'm laughing even more. I think I'm going to like electrics...:smiley2:

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
awwwwwww, don't. you'll make my heart stop again , and i've got no beer to resusitate it

Jimmy Boy

-
Arms
My GF once went to a tattooist and asked for my name on her snatch..she said fine but it would need to be 'Numbed''..so he did numb....numb lol

J

Reply to Who has thanked me? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom