Discuss Who has thanked me? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyhippydad

Electrician's Arms
Hello all,

I'm pretty new to this and have just noticed that I have 2 'thanked' on my profile. I just thought it would be good to see who it was. How do you see this?

Thanks..

Paul.M

Regular EF Member
Just for you asking this question and the fact I like your user name I've just given you a 'thank'. By the way it is the 1000th thank I have given so feel privileged lol.

A

Adam W

You can't, which is why I don't use them.
'Likes' on the other hand can be tracked so you can see which posts people are finding useful.

OP
happyhippydad

happyhippydad

Electrician's Arms
Just for you asking this question and the fact I like your user name I've just given you a 'thank'. By the way it is the 1000th thank I have given so feel privileged lol.
Just got home after a long shift and your post has made me laugh quite loudly Paul.M :laugh3:

Strima

Electrician's Arms
Might as well start spamming the thanks button... :lol:

OP
happyhippydad

happyhippydad

Electrician's Arms
Now everyones thanking me for this silly question and I'm laughing even more. I think I'm going to like electrics...:smiley2:

telectrix

Disrespected Scouser
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
awwwwwww, don't. you'll make my heart stop again , and i've got no beer to resusitate it

Jimmy Boy

Electrician's Arms
My GF once went to a tattooist and asked for my name on her snatch..she said fine but it would need to be 'Numbed''..so he did numb....numb lol

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk