Search the forum,

Discuss Word Association - A bit of fun! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

H69, Sod off to Twitter or FarceBook.
That should suit your level of mentality.

This is supposed to be a forum for professionals.

This game thread is in Chit-Chat and not in a professional section of the forum, if it is beneath you as a professional or you do not wish to take part then please ignore the thread and leave it for those that wish to take part in a little light hearted fun. There is no excuse for abusing members that are participating. Regards Mark.

Nothing wrong with light hearted fun. But the poster has just spammed on thread which got moved. So decided to open another one just to spam and get there post count up for some reason.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing wrong with light hearted fun. But the poster has just spammed on thread which got moved. So decided to open another one just to spam and get there post count up for some reason.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry, but having reviewed the majority Harness69's posts, I don't agree with your accusation of spamming, on the contrary I find her posts to be cogent, coherent and reasoned, with a genuine attempt to play both game threads. Her other posts appear to be confined to Chit-Chat topics usually offering either a witty, women's, or consumer view of the topic in question. The only, possible valid criticisms that could be levelled at her perhaps, is the over use of innuendo and flirting, however, that probably applies to me also, and the majority of Sparks in their everyday banter on and off the forum. Regards, Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with mark on this one, Moët wrong with this thread. It's a bit of fun !!, unlike some corners of the forum where we just constantly re visit the same topics constantly!!. The forum needs the good solid technical skills based threads , but it also needs ones like this that are a wee bit of fun!

I agree with mark on this one, Moët wrong with this thread. It's a bit of fun !!, unlike some corners of the forum where we just constantly re visit the same topics constantly!!. The forum needs the good solid technical skills based threads , but it also needs ones like this that are a wee bit of fun!

thank you sweetheart xxxx. i have received many private messages stating how much they enjoy the fun. so. maybe its your turn..... post please? ---

[video=youtube;kyE4CLM0QIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE4CLM0QIA&feature=related[/video]

This game thread is in Chit-Chat and not in a professional section of the forum, if it is beneath you as a professional or you do not wish to take part then please ignore the thread and leave it for those that wish to take part in a little light hearted fun. There is no excuse for abusing members that are participating. Regards Mark.
I'm sorry, but having reviewed the majority Harness69's posts, I don't agree with your accusation of spamming, on the contrary I find her posts to be cogent, coherent and reasoned, with a genuine attempt to play both game threads. Her other posts appear to be confined to Chit-Chat topics usually offering either a witty, women's, or consumer view of the topic in question. The only, possible valid criticisms that could be levelled at her perhaps, is the over use of innuendo and flirting, however, that probably applies to me also, and the majority of Sparks in their everyday banter on and off the forum. Regards, Mark.

You were saying?

Reply to Word Association - A bit of fun! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net