Discuss would it be legal to....(25 characters) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

elsparko

purchase 25 tonnes of sand, delivered to an old college friends house and dumped on their driveway?

its basically giving a gift isnt it? im bringing the beach to them! and technically ive only paid for it and put in the wrong address? whoopsie clumsy me

Would you not get done for 'trespassing' ?
Can't think of anything else at the mo. :)

Fly tipping???

Would you not get done for 'trespassing' ?
Can't think of anything else at the mo. :)

Fly tipping???
implied rights of access, it would be the delivery driver that would have to deal with that though?

would you get done for flytipping if you left a brand new fridge at someones door?

purchase 25 tonnes of sand, delivered to an old college friends house and dumped on their driveway?

its basically giving a gift isnt it? im bringing the beach to them! and technically ive only paid for it and put in the wrong address? whoopsie clumsy me
Sounds to me like someone hasn't paid you and this is your revenge. :D

Ahh, those were the days when revenge was fun! 10 ton soft sand and 10 ton gravel to be tipped on the drive or 20 metal dustbins with lids, late night pizza deliveries, manure, taxis at 3am, heavy breathing down the phone, er oops I mean hanging up when someone answers.....

True, reckless counts, but all the examples given above were those of intent, not recklessness. The absence of mens rea will often excuse the action, but acting with wicked recklessness will, if proven, result in an equal conviction, if not more so...eg, discharge of firearms in a public place.
Fly-tipping should be a hanging offence...discuss.

If you were one of the many disappointed customers,who bought a packet of dehydrated water,on ebay...just do what everyone else did,and leave some negative feedback...;)

If you were one of the many disappointed customers,who bought a packet of dehydrated water,on ebay...just do what everyone else did,and leave some negative feedback...;)

Had they gone past their 'used by' date??? :tearsofjoy:

Reply to would it be legal to....(25 characters) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net