Discuss Wutos in the Pet Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Admin and gender confused
Staff member
Admin
He was already called Wutos before we got him (pronounced woo-****), nobody could tell me where the name originated from. He's about 5-6 years old.

Richard Burns

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
It's a hard life, toys and sleep and then you have to do more toys and sleep, it just goes on and on.:smile5:

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
A couple of random mutt pictures.

Asleep.

Mutt 1.jpg

Awake and waiting for walk.

Mutt 2.jpg

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
He fell victim to doggy flu which is worse than man flu going by the way he felt sorry for himself and milked it for a week.

wuti1.jpg

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
You can tell by his face that a pitbull's life is not an easy one.

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Yeah, didn't need that piece of pipe anyway. This was him helping me install some irrigation in the garden.

4.jpg

B

Barry White

Is that the one that pee'd on your bike making you think the brakes were leaking?

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Lol, the family and any regular visitors are immune to his wedding tackle hanging out most of the time. I had a buddy at Uni exactly the same, any excuse and his John Thomas was out.

The most embarassing is when people arrive he gets excited and the snot starts flying, I mean flying as well, snorting and chopper blades of snot in every direction on visitors clothes and shoes.

Rpa07

4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix!
Electrician's Arms
My mates Great Dane used to be the same - never seen so many people run so many directions to get away from it!

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Well it's middle of winter here which is snot season. This photo was taken last week.

Wutos0.jpg

As you can probably see he has a cold with some nasal congestion...or acute rhinitis as the vet called it.

davesparks

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
He's a beautiful young lad, cherish every day you have with him!

The untimely loss of our family dog last year was the least expected of the tragedies which hit my family, and for me the most deeply upsetting.

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
It also gets to me when pets die. I had a Staffie who was about 12 years old, she fell in our swimming pool and drowned. It was 5 years before I could bring myself to get another dog.

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Today is his birthday so here's a few photos.

1.jpg
It was winter.....

4.jpg
Still winter.....

8.jpg
Spring has sprung so it's ball throwing time.

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
His cat unfortunately died of old age a few months ago, it was about 19 years old (see post #13 for picture). He didn't take it well and was depressed for a couple of months after it passed away. He seems to have gotten over it now and has been spending some time with the neighbours new kitten that wanders into our garden some days.

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
It's been 10 months since I last visited this thread, wow...time flies.

Wutos has been good although he's getting old now and he's gone pretty much deaf. Here's a few pics;

A friend of mine brought his two new puppies around for a play date. Wutos wasn't too sure what to make of them, he ran away and hid for a while but he eventually warmed up to them. He's got a bit of a surprised look on his face in this pic because she's nibbling his undercarriage and I can imagine her teeth are sharp...

a.jpg

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
This was an early morning pic. When I get up in the morning he usually immediately jumps into the warm empty bed and continues snoozing.

b.jpg

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Here's one of him helping out in my garage at home;

c.jpg

And here's one of him in his younger days. Not sure how old he was in the pic, it was taken by his previous owner before we inherited him.

d.jpg

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Does you other half notice?
Lol, the missus is one of those mentally derranged people who gets up at 5am and goes running. I on the other hand tend to only get up around 7am if it's a workday.

gnuuser

retired Industrial wire monkey
he reminds me of the boxer/master mastiff mix we had one time.
great dog! his favorite toy was an old car tire.
I used to laugh my but off watching him throw the tire around the yard!
lot of people were afraid of him until they found out he wouldn't hurt a fly (He would watch over the kids when they were playing outside, best nanny you could find!)

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
He's an American Pit Bull Terrier which I've always found to be great dogs but I believe it's a breed that's banned in the UK. He also has a car tyre in the garden to play with, it used to be one of his favourite passtimes but more recently he's not so interested in it.

Rosco

Electrician's Arms
He's an American Pit Bull Terrier which I've always found to be great dogs but I believe it's a breed that's banned in the UK. He also has a car tyre in the garden to play with, it used to be one of his favourite passtimes but more recently he's not so interested in it.
It’s the owners fault the dogs are banned absolute shame a dog is the same as a child it’s all about how they are raise IMO

OP
Marvo

Marvo

Staff member
Admin
Here's a couple more random photos.

Him chilling with me on the couch.

g.jpg

Him in his Santa outfit;
h.jpg

There's a bit of a story behind the next photo.....wifey wanted to make him a winter hat to keep his ears warm and after half an hour on the sewing machine this was what she came up with. She was doing a fitting to decide where the velcro needed to be. You can probably tell by the look on his face he didn't like it and the 'hat' didn't last very long before it was in shreds...
f.jpg

Electrician Talk