Discuss Wutos in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

That is a sad and unfortunate thing to happen.
We have been following the delightful rogue for many years and I am sorry that you have now lost him.
A memory of loves lost and times past; the thread of memory holds on but the key player has gone to another stage.
I wish you well and hope for the memories to become happy memories over time.

we have just come back from the vet with little Misia. she has had various problems from birth, but recently been fine ( 7 years old now ). however, the recurring problem with one of her back legs has returned. dislocated knee joint. she seems not to be in pain, but holds leg up, esp after being sleeping for a while. vet advises that surgery is risky, due to her small size, and recommends calpol if she shows signs of pain, otherwise, we need to manipulate the joint back into the right position as and when. not a patch on Marvo's situ., but just thought I'd let you know... it's all about caring for our pets, be they dogs, cats, or whatever.

@Marvo sorry to hear that mate.

Thanks guys. It was coming for a long time and we knew it. It doesn't make it any easier when the day arrives unfortunately.

@Pete999 Every time I lose a dog I say never again but somehow we always end up getting another one. It probably won't be in the near future but we'll probably end up with a new dog eventually.

Reply to Wutos in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi There, Just wondering if anyone is aware of any devices that automatically preserve vehicle 12V battery life by breaking the circuit once the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you're all keeping well. I have a question regarding insulation resistance testing. Whether doing a single circuit IR test or...
Replies
Views
I want to buy two of the above for my property. I am on a budget. The property can get battered by driving rain, finding an outdoor LED flood...
Replies
Views
Info: Located in US I have a 48” T8 fixture that I recently added LED’s by removing the ballast and wiring directly. After doing so when hanging...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m trying to change a pendent light, I’ve wired it the same as the previous light that was on there however the light is now permanently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock